Leave me on a desserted island with nothing but a pen and a piece of paper; with those, I shall create myself another world.



Sunday, April 24, 2011

Bittersweet Chaos

I have struggled over the past few months to understand what makes people the way they are. I still do not comprehend the lengths that people go to to cause someone pain. I fail to grasp the sense behind imposing hurt upon someone you love and looking the other direction when their tears begin to fall. What I don't seem to quite understand at all, however, is why people tend to love more when they are loved less...and love less when they are loved more. People are like mosaic glass. A bunch of colorful pieces that are in different shapes, sizes and shades..yet they fit into making this masterpiece. A masterpiece in the form of a human being that you can never understand.

No comments: