Leave me on a desserted island with nothing but a pen and a piece of paper; with those, I shall create myself another world.



Thursday, July 14, 2011

This is my Goodbye.

Your not-so-veiled attempts at speech seems to trigger a laughter I've never heard myself laugh before. Ignites emotions that I never knew existed. A whole new kind of pity. Pity for the extent of denial people lurch themselves into. Pity for how pride could destroy dreams, a life and a future while you stand there watching it all burn down, nevertheless guarding your ego with every breath you take in, every strength within you, stroking it like it's all you've got.
I wish you luck with your inabilities. Your inability to apologize, to admit a mistake, to show regret. I wish you happiness with your inability to save a life you've longed for, a love you've desired, a heart you wanted so dearly to own. I wish you eternity with your inability to save yourself from the mistake of not fixing a mistake that needed fixing.

No comments: