Leave me on a desserted island with nothing but a pen and a piece of paper; with those, I shall create myself another world.



Friday, April 27, 2012

Fake Pep Talks


There will be alot of hear-say
and the worst will be said
It will all be to you
They'll try to fill up your head
They'll say I never loved you
They'll say I never cared
and believe them, if you dare
but remember first..

Remember the look in my eye
The first time we finally met
Remember the phonecalls that ran late at night
We weren't together yet
Remember when we sang in the car
Remember when we danced for the first time
Remember me, remember you and how it used to be
"For eternity", we'd say
And I thought we were strong enough
Later it became clear
I was fighting our battles alone
I came undone
As you watched me
As you hurt me
As you killed me

They'll say I never loved you
That I was over it too fast
Believe them, if you dare
but remember this last

You held me under the water
and told me to breathe
You pinned me down with just one arm
and you wouldn't release me

I used to love you once
But yes, I no longer do
You drew out of me
Every single feeling I ever had for you

You put off the fire of my passion
You turned off the light in my eyes
You made me pray day and night
To have what it takes
To have the power I need
To finally hear your voice
And not remember a thing.
To see your face
and not remember a thing.
To picture your pain...
And not feel..a thing.

Remember that.
Because I am done remembering you.
And when they convince you it was me,
Remember...it was you,

2 comments:

Aya adel said...

Omg! De To7faaaaaaaaaaaa Omg begad, Yara I'm in love with it bgad!
Of course I can relate, it is about me aslan <3, Keeeeeeeeeep it up, I can't imagine if you just stopped!

Yara Hani said...

Thank yooooou!! I knew ud feel this way :D haha MUUUAH