Leave me on a desserted island with nothing but a pen and a piece of paper; with those, I shall create myself another world.



Saturday, January 14, 2012

News of the Hour

Hold my hand
Hold it tight
feel the shivers
run through my fingers
and the shudder
race down my spine

Whisper to me
Feel it shake
my whole world
know what a simple word
from you
would do to me

Look in my eye
and see the love
I have for you
See what I can dare to do
in the name
of us

Walk away
now look back
and see me fall
see me curl into a ball
of nothingness
in your absence

Come back to me
Light up my life
rid of me this pain
its all in vain
ill never move on
without you

Dont you know by now?
That every step I take I take for you
Cant you see by now?
That with every move you make, I shift too
Didn't you hear by now?
Everyone's talking about how i Can't live without you

No comments: