Leave me on a desserted island with nothing but a pen and a piece of paper; with those, I shall create myself another world.



Saturday, January 14, 2012

Facts and Wishes

there was alot i hoped u could understand
about a million things i couldn't tell a man
it's getting hard it's getting cold
and there's alot unsaid that needs to be told
and i didnt know what to say
i didn't know how to make it go away
i didn't know what to do
and i could come with it to you
so now I say, I'm sorry
I wish it could have been different
but it ain't...

there was so much you needed to hear
facts I wished could disappear
alot i had to handle on my own
and no, you never left me alone
but i didn't know what to say
and i knew you cudnt make it go away
i didn't know what to do
and i couldnt work it out with you
so now i say, im sorry
i wish it could have been different
but it ain't

days go by
things tend to change
there's alot that needs to be rearranged
life happens
and i know they say its for the best
but it ain't..

there was so much i needed to say
i didn't want to walk away
there was alot i had to do
i wish i could have done it with
and i'm sorry
I wish i could say we're okay
but we ain't.

No comments: