Leave me on a desserted island with nothing but a pen and a piece of paper; with those, I shall create myself another world.



Monday, March 19, 2012

Destitute of Vision


I know you think that I've said too much
I know you think that I've gone too far this time
Call me out of line
But this isn't what it is
Say I've lost my mind
But there's more to it than this
Show me that I'm wrong
But hear me out first
Maybe you know nothing afterall

I've been set up to fail
I've been beat up hard
I've been framed to do the part
A part I haven't done
A sin I didn't commit
A betrayal I didn't participate in

Take a breath
Take it in
Pull her out of your skin
Then think again

I know you'll think I'm saying too much
I know you'll think I'm going way too far this time
You'll think am out of line
And That I have lost my mind

But this isn't what it is.

2 comments:

Aya adel said...

Pull her out of your skin ! this part is amazing and says a lot!

Beautiful poem from Beautiful YOU!

Yara Hani said...

Thank yuuu, babe!! YOU are beautiful!! glad u liked it =] xx