Saturday, March 10, 2012
Some of the Strangest Things in Life
- One moment can define your state of mind. Just one moment could make you live in a heaven or a hell (temporarily, ofcourse).
- Friends become strangers in the blink of an eye. Bestfriends you used to spend every minute with become people whose updates you know through facebook.
- It's always the closest people to you that you take for granted. You always seek the company of strangers who are not as worthy as the closest friends who you continue to ignore.
- Girls will always be those creatures that one day, curse their boyfriend in front of everyone and talk about what a douche he is but the next day, he is the best guy in the whole wide world (ofcourse that's after he makes up for his mistake in the most non-apologetic way)
- There are people who can't sleep without noises from their busy street. The silence would actually awaken them.
- Guys. They will always refer to themselves as "simple". As if the entire women population all around the world are just too mentally retarded to get their simplicity.
- When a horrible tragedy happens to someone you know. It will affect you and you might even change your lifestyle because you've re-thought your ways. But a few days (or perhaps, weeks) later, you're back to who you were in the first place.
- Girls are never satisfied. If they're dating an asshole, they'll complain. If they're dating the perfect guy, they'll get bored.
- People always say "you never know what you've got until you lose it". And even know they are well aware of the saying, they still always have to lose their loved one then repeat the God damn quote.
- Shrinks are always insane.
- Professors were young once, right? They had someone nagging and making their life a living hell. And they definetly wished for someone nicer, someone who is more human. Why is it, then, that they give us the same crap they always hated getting?! Is it some kind of psychological complex?
- People can smile at someone a minute then curse the living hell out of them the second someone walks away. And the scariest thing is, the smile would be so unbelievably genuine that it gets you wondering, what on earth will be said about you once you walk away?!
Ofcourse, the list of strange things could go on and on...but that's all that irritates me at the moment.