Leave me on a desserted island with nothing but a pen and a piece of paper; with those, I shall create myself another world.



Friday, March 2, 2012

An Outfit That Doesn't Fit


I've told you a million times
I see it in your eyes
Those despicable lies
That you just can't deny

I've said it again and again
You've got to make amends
I won't be here till the end
You've got to stop
You've got to stop

So why don't we go over this again
Aim for the truth this time
It will do you good
Open up, you should

I've told you a million times
I see it in your eyes
Spare me the swears and the sighs
It's too much to deny

Hear me out now
This is your last shot
This one chance i'm giving you
Is the only last thing you've got
Quit the act, you don't wear it well
It's time for leave or tell.

2 comments:

Aya adel said...

I am officially a fan of vagueness!
Spare me swears and sighs!
I love this!
Keep up Yorty <3

Yara Hani said...

Thanks yoyaaa <3<3 it loves u toooo :D